Checked our checking account this morning and the fraudulent charge to Diapers was showing as a posted transaction!
I was finally able to call after we got finished with all our morning appointments and procedures. Ended up on the phone for 40 minutes. I didn't have the reference number for the claim from Thursday and the bank couldn't find it so they started a new claim. Oy! Then once I was transferred over to the fraud department for the second time she found the first claim.
That's about 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back!
One good thing about going thru this again was that the fraud advisor/rep lady called Diapers to try to find out names, addresses etc of the people who had ordered. Unfortunately, she didn't get any information that could help.
And I answered a list of the same questions with three different people only to be told that it didn't matter what I said because they need to speak to DH to finalize the claim. *pulling hair out!*
I will have him call the fraud department tonight. I want this matter resolved pronto.
Meanwhile, I want to place an order from Diapers., but I don't want any activity on my account with them for fear that it might mess up the fraud claim.
I am thankful we are only dealing with one charge. It could have been a much bigger mess.
Not Quite That Easy